If you are a tax registered company outside the UK but within the European Union you will be exempt of the inclusive UK tax. We will require a valid company tax registration number in accordance with the invoice address.

Goods travelling outside the EU are exempt of the VAT charge although local taxes may apply which are usually payable once goods enter the country. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office.