Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Fleming and Howland Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kestrel Court, Bridgewater Close, Network 65 Business Park, Hapton, Burnley, BB11 5TE England. Our company registration number is 4510885. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, competitions and instant win offers run by Fleming & Howland Ltd.
1. Promotions are open to residents within the EU and USA only.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. We reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. By entering the competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules of the particular competition in question, and by any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
6. Winners may be notified by email or telephone on the day of the draw. Winners who have been notified have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
7. If the competition involves a single answer, the first to answer the question correctly will be the winner.
8. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use at any time on the Fleming & Howland website and related social media sites.
9. Prize draws are not open to a employees of Fleming & Howland, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
10. Fleming & Howland’s decision in all matters relating to Fleming & Howland competitions and promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Only one entry is allowed per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
11. Fleming & Howland will not accept responsibility for any entries not received through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. Details of the winners can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
13. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
14. All prizes are non transferable. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to substitute any and all prizes with prizes of a comparable value. Fleming & Howland is not held liable for any late delivery, loss or damage to any prizes despatched by a 3rd party organisation.
All our selected leathers are from top grain hides and therefore some natural hallmarks of leather will be visible (such as scars, insect bites and skin stretch marks). Please also note that the colour may vary slightly from the original swatch. The beauty of this leather is that it will develop a truly antiqued patina with age and therefore colours within the hide will naturally evolve over time by becoming lighter in areas of use. As this is 100% natural leather, it is important to avoid any direct sunlight.
Explaining the order process
A 50% deposit is required to process this order. As soon as your consignment is ready for dispatch, the outstanding balance will automatically be processed using the same payment details. This is an automated process in order to avoid delays and may take place earlier than expected. If you prefer to use a different payment method for the balance payment please let us know immediately.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATE APPLICABLE: As we are a UK based company, all credit card transactions are processed in GB Pounds sterling. The price in your local currency will therefore be subject to fluctuations in the exchange rate which may affect the final price. All delivery calculations online are subject to possible surcharges, for example, in cases of restricted access or local taxes. We reserve the right to alter the final delivery price accordingly and will confirm any changes before taking payment.
We accept UK and Euro Bank cheques only. Your order will not be processed until we receive the cheque payment. As soon as the cheque arrives we will confirm receipt and proceed with your order accordingly.
If paying via Bank Transfer please ensure you fax or email us a copy of the transfer document.
Once your order is with the carrier, a delivery date is scheduled in within a few days – they will subsequently call you directly to inform you of this date and ask whether or not it is convenient. The vehicle used for our deliveries may be a 34 tonne lorry (about the size of a double-decker bus) hence please advise us if there is restricted access to your street as a delivery surcharge may apply.